Between Heels: MBFWM: The outfits

5.2.12

MBFWM: The outfits

Junto con los post de los desfiles de la Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Madrid os mostraré los looks que llevamos esos días. Espero que os gusten!
Together with the post of the fashion shows of the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Madrid I show you the looks that we take these days. I hope that you like!

Para uno de los días escogí ponerme una camisa con estampado de serpiente de Zara, con pantalones negros engomados que me encantan de Zara, botines negros de Zara, bolso de mango y un toque de dorado con el collar de H&M.
For one of the days I chose to put on a shirt with print of Zara's serpent, with black gummed trousers that I am charmed with of Zara, Zara's black booties, purse of handle and a touch of gilding with the necklace of H&M.


Almudena, que también estuvo conmigo, llevaba; falda y botines de Zara, camiseta básica de H&M, collar de mango y bolso de Benetton.
Almudena, that she was with me these days wears; skirt and booties of Zara, basic t-shirt of H&M, necklace of Mango and bag of Benetton.

6 comentarios:

  1. Really nice blouse!!!
    If you want visit me at The Spotted Cherry Pie i will be really grateful :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. me encanta la camisa de serpiente con ese collar!
    un besito,
    S

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I must go to H&M to get that necklace!!!! I love it with the snake print blouse.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello!
    Very nice outfits!Love the H&M necklace-chip&chic!
    Visit my blog if you wish!
    dp
    http://www.spiritedroute.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. lOOOOve the snakeprinted dress :))))
    and the necklace at your second outfit is just stunning :D

    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar