Between Heels: The best of Paris.

11.10.11

The best of Paris.

Louis Vuitton Fashion Show

Jean Paul Gaultier Fashion Show

Chanel Backstage

Paco Rabanne Fashion Show

Dior Fashion Show

Street Style: Lindsey Wixson

Jonh Galliano Fashion Show

Louis Vuitton details

Elie Saab Fashion Show
Alexander McQueen details

Valentino Fashion Show

Fuente: Vogue.es
Podría decir que lo que más me gusta es Madrid, la pasarela Cibeles, que se realiza en mi ciudad, pero estaría mintiendo, porque la que más me gusta es sin duda París, sus desfiles, su elegancia, sus streetstyle,.. todo.
Y por soñar que no falte, así que ojalá algún día pueda estar allí. En calidad de lo que sea, porque como os he contado en twitter, estoy haciendo un curso de pasalera, y me encanta, por eso me podría pasar horas viendo desfiles: las distintas colecciones, puestas en escena, a las modelos contoneándose por la pasarela...
Por lo que he seleccionado las fotos que más me han gustado y me han inspirado de París Fashion Week.
Espero que os gusten. Para los que vivís en Madrid; ¡feliz fiesta a todos! Y para los demás ¡feliz semana!

It might say that what more I like is Madrid, the Cibeles Fashion Show, which is realized in my city, but it would be lying, because the one that more I like is undoubtedly Paris, his fashion shows, his elegance, his streetstyle.. everything.
And for dreaming that it isn´t absent, this way that I wish, any day could be there. As what is, because like I tell you in twitter, I´m doing a course of runway, and I´m charmed with it, because of it I might spend hours watching fashion shows: the different collections put in scene, to the models swaggering for the runway...
And because of it, I have selected the photos that more I have liked and have inspired of the París Fashion Week.
I hope that you like. For that you live in Madrid; happy wednesday holiday to all! And for the others happy week!


9 comentarios:

  1. Quien te dice a ti que no estaremos allí algun dia?

    Te ha faltado poner alguna foto de la espectacular escenografia submarina de Chanel!

    Un besin a las 2!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Haciendo colas! jajajajaja. Estuve buscando porque me parecío increíble, pero solo encontraba del desfile y no del decorado.
    Un beso! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Great selection of photos! I tried to choose and make a top 10 looks of PFW but I couldn't choose, there were just so many good things there!
    Love Frida Gustavsson's street style look! :)

    fashionthroughtravel.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Super cool post, love it, so many inspiring images!Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ResponderEliminar
  6. wow really inspiring, love LV:)

    love,
    ROSECANDLE11

    ResponderEliminar
  7. No he seguido de cerca ni una ni otra pero con lo poco que he visto me quedo sin duda con Paris! El desfile de LV fue increíble.
    Me gusta la selección que has hecho!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Wow. I love those pictures. So many beautiful clothes! Some shows were so original and well made.

    XO
    Teresa

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Thanks for your wonderful collections, they are really inspiring, I am amazed at the cute design and super command of complicated colors mix-up. .very sophisticated..

    romwe streetfashion blog,pay a visit?kisses

    ResponderEliminar