Between Heels: Insta Week: Christmas is comming!!

23.11.13

Insta Week: Christmas is comming!!

Christmas is comming at home! 
 
I love this sweet place in Madrid.
 
 Sweet Christmas w/ friends!
 
 Funny Fridays
 
I love this, after a family lunch...
 
 The best way to star a weekend!

Pure love
 
 Pero contigo...
 
Amazing Christmas Tree!!
 

 I really love Christmas...
 
 Happy bday to my best friend ever!!
 
Madrid is wonderfull in Christmas...
 I really want one of this!!

For the best company in Christmas #family #friends

 I love this thing to my sweet home!
 

An amazing surprise from Brockmans in my house!! #secretparty
 

Healthy dinner...

Esto es como siempre un resumen de mi semana.

¿Cómo fue la vuestra? Espero que igual de dulce...

With love, María.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario